With our staff in high demand, we are always on the look out for great talent within the Spa industry. If you think you have what it takes to stand out in a crowd, we would love to hear from you. Take a look below at some of the available positions that may come up at The Heavenspa. If you are interested please email your resume to;
Attn Elizabeth re Job Posting
Esthetician ; Full Time & Part Time
Heavenspa is a boutique day spa located in Oak Bay. We are hiring for Full Time and Part Time Licensed Estheticians to join the Heavenspa family! Our Team of talented Estheticians & Laser technicians are responsible for diagnosing and treating a variety of skin concerns in a comforting and relaxing environment.
Are you looking for a long-term role in a stable, supportive, and positive environment? Do you have a friendly demeanor and ability to easily work as part of a team? Are you excited to work with the latest technologies in the industry?
We’re adding to our exclusive and talented team of skin therapists and are actively recruiting Estheticians who enjoy delivering excellent customer service and are passionate about facial treatments and skin science. We love helping people feel great & look great!
We’re a fun, lively, and supportive privately-owned company with a rapidly growing clientele.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent Customer Service
- Targeted Skincare Treatments
- manicures & pedicures ( gel & regular polish)
- body treatments
- Waxing Services
- Informed and accurate Skin Analysis skills
- Educating Clients on at home regiments
- Knowledge of products and product ingredients
- Opening and Closing of treatment rooms
- Dependable, responsible, and always on time
- Courteous and professional in manner and appearance
- Must be customer service oriented, motivated, and a strong team player- Heavenspa is a family
- Confident with sales & promoting
- And follow all Heavenspa protocols
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must hold a license and follow provincial regulations
- Product knowledge for Eminence (training provided to successful candidates)
- Follow all Heavenspa treatment protocols (training provided to successful candidates)
- Confidently recommend products, services, and upgrades
- Be able to provide a variety of skin services
- Confident Skin Analysis skills
- Ability to perform & attention to detail for all waxing services
- Radiofrequency and Microdermabrasion a plus
- Knowledge in using the HydraFacial machine is a plus
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Active Esthetician License for BC
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a practicing Esthetician in a professional spa setting
- Knowledge of skincare basics & passion for learning
- Have a comforting touch
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
We’re looking for Estheticians with an open schedule; holidays and weekends are busy days and are considered mandatory availability days.
Candidates who desire to exclusively work for Heavenspa will be given special consideration.
If you think coming to work every day is fun and enjoy skincare with a passion then Heavenspa is the perfect home away from home for you!
The qualified candidate will be assessed for skills, experience and capabilities withing the spa. Our compensation plan is custom selected through a very thorough system and key performance measurement process. Our model includes base wage + commission for wage and products. We offer incentives and rewards for target achievements. Some perks are days off, in spa coaching, growth & product knowledge programs.